AIDM is a company specialized in developing software products in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data mining. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The Business Development Manager is responsible to develop the business development strategy for the company and oversee its execution. The Business Development Manager will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy, onboard new clients, propose and research on developing new business lines, and expanding the business portfolio for the company. The Business Development Manager is responsible to achieve the company goal to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with existing clients
Business Development Manager
Posted on 27 July
- Plan, develop, and oversee the overall business development strategy.
- Develop the company growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with the management to develop effective business development KPIs and monitoring methodology.
- Writing business proposals, response to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs.
- Perform a regular company, market, competitor and industry research.
- Identify, evaluate and proactively seek/hunt new profitable business opportunities in the market.
- Communicating with potential and prospective clients, Identify client requirements and suggest appropriate services/solutions.
- Generate new leads that aim to increase sales.
- Closes new business deals by collecting requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; onboarding new customers, integrating contract requirements with business operations and follow-up sales activities.
- Build long-term and strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Build strong relationships with industry leaders, competitors, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by achieving partnership agreements and international certifications.
- Solid Track of Closing Sales in the Software industry.
- Good understanding of IT, Software and Technology sectors.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, SEO and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Strong organizational and workload management skills including the ability to prioritize own work and reprioritize when necessary.
- Self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a MUST.
Work Experience: At least 3-5 years of proven work experience as Sales or Business Development Executive in the Software industry (B2B and/or B2C).
Job Type: Full Time - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Qualifications: A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.