We are looking for a highly talented creative UI/UX Designer. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design
Posted on 27 July
- Developing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Design clean, fresh, and current user interfaces regardless of device (mobile/TV/tablet/Web/etc.)
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering innovative, elegant designs working under broad directives with minimal oversight
- Proven experience in designing and implementing User Interfaces for web and mobile products.
- An excellent understanding of branding and the implementation of brand in user interfaces.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
Job Type: Full Time - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree